Updates, advances and practical information you can use now to screen, diagnose and manage patients with kidney disease
With more than 50 interactive lectures and case-based sessions, this CME course provides a comprehensive review in all areas of nephrology.
Many practicing nephrologists and physicians find it difficult to keep up with the rapid scientific and technological advances in renal care because medicine is changing at a faster pace than ever before. As busy clinicians, we need to stay current in order to optimize patient care and improve outcomes.
We invite you to advance your knowledge by joining world-renowned experts and Harvard Medical School’s leading clinical faculty for a comprehensive review of nephrology. The most important updates and advances in the diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases will be taught, including practical information that you can use now to provide exceptional patient care.
This CME course will address pathophysiologic and clinical issues in the major areas of nephrology, including:
- Glomerular disease
- Acute renal failure
- Renal transplantation
- Immunosuppressive management
- Pregnancy and renal disease
- Acid-base and fluid and electrolyte disorders
- Potassium balance
- Renal imaging
- Bone mineral disorders
- Lupus nephritis
- Diuretic resistance
- Renal stones
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Genetic renal diseases
- Cardiorenal and hepatorenal syndrome
Presenters will also discuss diagnostic testing, well-recognized medical complications, evidence-based treatment plans and provide specific management strategies and recommendations to optimize care. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the latest “best practices” and enhance your clinical skills. Both new and returning attendees will benefit from the comprehensive curriculum.
Engaging Sessions with Prominent Experts and Colleagues
Our outstanding faculty, recognized as experts in the field, will teach you how to incorporate the latest tests and tools into your practice. We will discuss challenging cases and treatments and provide specific recommendations for integrating the latest updates into your practice.
Our highly accessible and educationally sound platform includes:
- Interactive live-stream sessions
- Instructive clinical cases with audience-response questions
- Ample opportunities to ask questions of and interact with our faculty, who are continuously responding to your pressing questions via online chat
- A comprehensive electronic syllabus
- Immediate access to all live-streamed sessions, with on-demand access until June 18, 2022
This course will be live-streamed and includes real-time audience-response questions, live demonstrations and interactive Q&A sessions allowing you to pose specific questions to our expert faculty via online chat. All presentations and course materials will be available immediately to watch and review at your convenience.
All live-stream sessions are eligible for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and ABIM MOC points, as well as other relevant CME credits.
- 44.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 44.50 ABIM MOC Points
- 9.00 Risk Management Credits
- 54.00 ECMECs®
- Commensurate Credits from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the European Union of Medical Specialists