Many practicing Nephrologists find it difficult to keep up with advances in the field. The literature is too vast, and it can be hard to assess the clinical significance of what is read.
In this program, world-renowned experts and Harvard Medical School’s leading clinical faculty will provide a comprehensive review of important updates and advances in the diagnosis and management of patients with kidney diseases. The course will cover pathophysiologic and clinical issues in the major areas of nephrology, including:
- Glomerular disease
- Acid-base and fluid and electrolyte disorders
- Management of chronic kidney diseases, dialysis, renal transplantation, and other renal complications.
Presenters will also discuss well-recognized medical complications and recommendations for optimal care. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the latest best practices and enhance your clinical skills.
Multiple Educational Formats for Optimal Learning
Course material will be presented in a distraction-free environment through multimedia formats that include:
- Case-based workshops
- Interactive sessions with the Audience Response System, a learning tool that lets you anonymously test your knowledge by answering questions highlighting important diagnostic and therapeutic issues
- “Meet the Professor” sessions during scheduled lunchtimes, in which you can interact with the faculty in smaller groups to discuss challenging cases or ask your pressing questions.
- New! Sunrise sessions featuring keynote lectures
Why Should You Attend This Course?
This continuing education program is a can’t miss event because:
- Our clinical educators are national and international authorities.
- Our comprehensive syllabus is packed with a wealth of knowledge and is available both electronically and in print.
- The use of the Audience Response Systems gives you vital awareness of areas of strength and weakness.
- You will learn about clinically important advances in common diseases and practices for optimal management.
- Past participants have rated this course among Harvard’s best!